The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, overall warehouse functions including receiving, picking, packing, and loading. The WA will be responsible for the safe and effective use of forklift equipment to complete various day-to-day tasks with some lifting and packing when applicable. This is a teamwork-oriented role that will require strong interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively communicate with warehouse supervisors and coworkers, and an ability to problem solve while working to process and complete daily orders. Prior hands-on warehouse or forklift experience is required, an understanding of distribution and operations practices are an asset.
Full time, Employee
High school diploma or equivalent
Submit Your Resume Now
- Strong grasp on analytical and math skills
- Proficiency in safely operating and maintaining forklift equipment
- Team-player; Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to function within a warehouse environment and complete tasks related to cleanliness, organization, and other tasks as required.
- Receive, pick, pack and load products by hand or using equipment.
- Use WMS and RF Scanner to complete orders.
- Assist the team with overall maintenance and cleanliness.
- Work with supervisors to ensure shipments are processed and completed on time.
- Ensure that shipments contain proper documentation and labels.
- Knowledge/Experience working in a large distribution facility
- Understanding of the Warehouse environment
- 1-2 years of prior shipping/receiving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous forklift experience considered an asset.
- Warehouse Environment
- Safety shoes required
- Overtime as required