Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for executing all Inside Sales/Customer Service-related activities within the organization for their specific account list and ensures they are aligned with the overall business goals. Includes implementation of policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, assure quality and accuracy, manage inventory levels, and improve customer relationships. To this end, the Inside Sales Representative will execute all in-house processes with the objective of improving the customer experience and ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest standard.
Full Time Employee
Submit Your Resume Now
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Providing Consultation
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Process daily orders, blanket orders, samples, directs, and blinds.
- Send orders to WMS.
- Provide updates on ETAs as required.
- Process EDI orders
- Add customer stock codes for cross reference, add price and UOM.
- Provide order confirmations to customers as required.
- Invoice and email copies of invoices to customers
- Respond to customer queries related to ETA’s, billing, pricing, proof of delivery.
- Maintain customer contract pricing.
- Investigate penalties by retail customers and dispute as required.
- Issue RMAs for customer returns and provide credits.
- Answer phones
- Provide weekly eta reports to retail customers.
- Group backorders to save on freight charges.
- Create new part numbers with Purchasing team.
- Work on slow moving inventories
- Use DocuSign to request production quotes.
- Ensure orders are being shipped in a timely manner.
- Quote customers
- Create GRN’s and invoicing for Co-pack orders.
- Processing E-Commerce orders
- Enter supply transfer orders for Crownhill Collingwood
- Work on any projects as assigned.
- University/College degree
- Minimum 1-5 years of direct work experience within a customer service department
- Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Able to interface directly with cross functional teams.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Full time office role
- 1 day/week work from home allowance
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required
Crownhill is one of the largest distributors of quality packaging products in North America, with offices and state-of-the-art facilities in Toronto, Collingwood, and Chicago and have been creating custom packaging solutions for over 35 years. We are your one-stop source for great service, selection, and a whole lot more. From design and fabrication to fulfillment and logistics, you can count on us for expert advice and solutions that are right for your business. Crownhill is a proud member of the Packaging Distributors of America, being the only member with operations in both Canada and the U.S.A.
Crownhill Packaging Ltd. is a proud equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to providing accommodations in all stages of the recruitment and hiring process in accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibility legislation). If contacted for an employment opportunity, applicants are required to advise Human Resources if they require accommodation.